Image Thinking to be released in 2017
If you can answer these questions
you don't need the program
* What does the image and neurology have in common
* Why will 2030 be declared "The Decade of the Image"
* What does the brain do to an image and where does it go
* What makes one image more memorable
* How do "the qualities of light" form "the elements of art "
* Why is the image mostly responsible for our values
* Why is a great image 1,000s of times more powerful than
a good image and even more than the written word
* Can you list and define the 8 Qualities of Light, 8 Elements of Art, 9 Principles of Art, 6 Basic Emotions, and 6 Basic Actions.
* How are images responsible for creativity, thought, dreams and so much more.
That's just a starter
Want to know more? Get on our mailing list and we will let you know when the program is released. Type Image thinking in subject line.